Starting this list June 24, 2020
By order of learning and only added if I went into some kind of serious wormhole or achieved competence!
Spring 2020 –
- Guitar – Ultimate Guitar Tabs!
- Sewing Bags – self-taught, and by taking apart a bag
- Watercolor Painting – self-taught, and then I picked up a book to practice it and conventional techniques properly.
- Interface designing using Figma – self-taught
- Motion Design & Spatial applications (theory) – studied online
- Defining and measuring Social impact – studied online
- Advanced Illustration (application) – Mostly self-taught with many Youtube videos and articles
- Terminology, Process, and Materials for Archival Framing (theory and application) – Shadowed a Conservational Framing Company and read many articles online
- Color Theory Spanning the Past 3 Centuries (theory) – Studied online and through books
- Typography, Understanding and Knowing Mother Types & Creating New Type (theory and application) – Studied online and through books
- U/I and U/X (theory, research, advanced application)- Took a course on Coursera
- Improvising on the piano and playing any song with chords! – Self-taught and Googled more advanced chords
- Writing with my right hand (I’m a leftie)- S