** = SUPERSTAR – Recommended For General Reading
All books are linked to Amazon unless noted. I’ll link the free pdfs as I find them.
- ** Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption by Bryan Stevenson
- First Lady From Plains by Rosalynn Carter
- Musicophilia: Tales of Music and the Brain by Oliver Sacks (enjoyed and recommended by peer @localdialect)
- Getting Things Done by David Allen (recommended by friend Goncalo, after initial skimming, only chose to read 2 chapters of the book that seem insightful and additive to me) – in all honesty, don’t recommend the book for people at my age or circumstance.
- Descarte’s Error: Emotion, Reason, and the Human Brain by Antonio Damasio
- how to pray by Pete Greig
- Survival of the Savvy: High-Integrity Political Tactics for Career and Company Success by Rick Brandon, Ph.D., and Marty Seldman, Ph.D (read by sister’s fiancé)
- A Piece of the World by Christina Baker Kline (recommended by peer Margaret Steiger
- Inspired: How to Create Tech Products Customers Love by Marty Cagan
- The Bible: Acts, Exodus NIV
- In Search of Lost Time: The Guermantes Way by Marcel Proust